new cobra rear rotors and pads

brys00gt

Established Member
Brand new rear cobra cross drilled and slotted rotors and pads. I purchased these thinking they were fronts. I have no use for them. 120 shipped to your door with all fees.

brys00gt

Established Member
It wont let me post up pictures. PM me your emails and I will send some pictures. Looks like they were originally purchased from iRotors. The pads are the ceramic performance ones on their site. Pads alone on site are 42 dollars. this is from their website:

iROTORS' XDS Series rotor line combines performance and proven durability with brilliant visual impact. The iROTORS mission is to provide an affordable solution to the brake challenges that drivers face today.

Cross drilled and slotted rotors are engineered to provide maximum heat dissipation for dependable and safe braking under extreme braking conditions. The combination of the cross drilled holes and slots enables the braking surface to be cleaner thus providing improved friction bite under wet and dry conditions. Each rotor is coated with a silver, shiny military spec zinc dichromate finish to prevent corrosion and maintain the new rotor look. All iROTORS XDS Series cross drilled and slotted brake rotors can be used with the original braking system through simple bolt-on methods

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread