New daily driver and first mustang

spc miller

Established Member
42afacf8-7815-901e.jpg

42afacf8-7841-bec0.jpg

42afacf8-7852-a142.jpg

42afacf8-7862-7318.jpg

42afacf8-7876-1ccf.jpg

Picked this up yesterday as the new daily driver I'll work in getting a parts list and update the post later. 1995 SAPPHIRE BLUE MUSTANG GT 132k 5-SPEED CAR.. 8'' COBRA WHEELS IN THE FRONT AND 10.5 IN THE REAR WITH ALOT OF TREAD LEFT, HAS FORGED PISTONS AND RODS, AFR 185 HEADS WITH A E303 MOTORSPORTS CAM, HOLLEY SYSTEMAX INTAKE MANIFOLD, 30LBS INJECTORS, 80CFM C&L AIR INTAKE, MSD DISTRIUBTOR AND 8.8 PLUG WIRES, TRUE1.6 ROLLER ROCKERS, 3.73 REAR GEARS, DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTTORS, STEEL BRAKE LINES AND CABLES, MAC LONG TUBE HEADERS, SPIN TECH EXHAUST HIGH VOLUME WATER PUMP, HIGH POWER RADIATOR, UNDERDRIVE PULLIES, BALANCER AND BELT, SOLID ENGINE MOUNTS, FRONT STRUTS, AND DRAG REAR STRUTS, TKO 600 TRANSMISSION BUILT LESS THAN 2K MILES AGO, CUSTOM FIBERGLASS HOOD, FRAME CONNECTORS, A/C. Plans are to drive it and drive it has enough done to it for now only thing i shall do it fix one scared rim and replace the stupid projector light for stock headlights. other then that ima maintain it leave it as is think ill try and save for a tune jus to make sure everything is running right other then that im happy with it. Will try and get picts to upload but not tonight. thiese are one the stealership took. any insight is helpful. this my first v8 first moostang and first rwd i will take all the pointers i can get.

Last edited:

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
Nice grab man. I love the color. Looks like this thing already has a ton of work done to it. Smoke headlights will be nice, but honestly these dont look real bad. Im partial on the hood, doesnt really match the rest of the car, but thats just me. Btw welcome to svtp

spc miller

Established Member
Nice grab man. I love the color. Looks like this thing already has a ton of work done to it. Smoke headlights will be nice, but honestly these dont look real bad. Im partial on the hood, doesnt really match the rest of the car, but thats just me. Btw welcome to svtp

Thanks man yea I like it it's a tricky color cause in Picts it's blue but in pesto. It's purple think I'ma call it blurple. The hood isn't horrible but I prefer one color so as not to draw much attention granted with the way it sounds it could never be a true sleeper but I want as much of a sleeper look as I can get.

Last edited:

spc miller

Established Member
Lol blurple, like tanner fousts chevy truck

Yep like when I first saw it online I loved the color then when I got there and they walked me around to it I was totally shocked couldn't believe it was the se car almost but then I took a pict of it in the daylight and sure as ish it looked blue. I mostly don't like the lights cause I can't see nothing with them not more then 10-15 feet in front of me and I like to see a little more then that when driving.

Users who are viewing this thread