New daily driver *bmw content*

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Picked this little car up from a buddy of mine that's a dealer. Wasn't really looking to buy anything but when I saw it at his house I had to have it. It's my first non domestic car and so far I love it. It's an 04 545i. If there are any bimmer people on here somebody tell me what the wheels are. lol. Onto the pics..

e6c5169878dbea460e18eb08ae200a40.jpg

9db93e13261a4959b1cf04186242fa3b.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pics guys ill get some better ones this weekend weather permitting.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I see these alllll over the place. Honestly if I were you I would get rid of it before something goes wrong. I've worked with BMW and their quality control isn't good. The same plant that was building GM pos parts were building BMW parts also if that tells you something. lol

Neverbdonegt

Established Member

Nice looking car
Thanks man.
The wheels do not look bad to me.
I don't think so either. To each his own tho.
:xpl:

I'm sure it's just a matter of taste.
I like the wheels that's all that matters.

I see these alllll over the place. Honestly if I were you I would get rid of it before something goes wrong. I've worked with BMW and their quality control isn't good. The same plant that was building GM pos parts were building BMW parts also if that tells you something. lol

I got a good deal in it if it breaks I'll just fix it. I think it's a good car though. The dude had all service records and shit.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Thanks guys! Ya I'm not going to touch it. I got one money pit I do not need another.. And like guy above me just said its a n/a 4.4 liter v8.

cobrajma

heh,heh, he said "member"
Established Member
Looks good! I have an '04 530i Sport, with luxury and cold weather package...great car, with a 170k on it. Also have an E39 M-sport touring and an E90 328 sport. Very reliable. Have had more issues with the Cobra than with the Bimmers!

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
:dw: that car has zero turbos

Oh that sucks then. Thought it was this identical looking one, with the V8 TT he got. I guess not.

nevermind.

I got confused, because the 4.4 v8 is NA and called the 5 45i. (making you think it would be the 5 series, with a 4.5L engine, but no, it's a 4.4L engine).

Then they changed it to a 4.4L V8TT and called it the 550i. even more confusing.

Bah.

V8 twin turbo

77536901.jpg

NA V8

e6c5169878dbea460e18eb08ae200a40.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread