New Daily Driver

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
Well I turned 21 back in January, so I decided to spoil myself. I do a lot of driving for work so that was my "excuse" for the most part :lol1:

Picked up an '08 TL-S and I love this thing to death to be honest. Finally got around to getting some pictures.

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks great. My old boss had one of those, they are really nice.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Nice, looks good with the dark wheels. I just sold my wife's 05 TL a couple of weeks ago. I do miss it a little. We owned it for over 60,000 miles as a second owner and never had one issue

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
I have always like the Acura TL's. I like it man! The only thing im unsure about is the rims, they just look kind of small on there. I do like the design of them though.

BrianP

Established Member
absolutly love those TL's. that color scheme looks amazing. im hoping i can afford something like that for fall so i have a decent daily driver/ winter car haha

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
I have always like the Acura TL's. I like it man! The only thing im unsure about is the rims, they just look kind of small on there. I do like the design of them though.

I agree; I wish they would have been 18's but Acura never got that memo :mj:

I'm anxiously awaiting the day some aftermarket company makes a replica in these rims in an 18".

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
My girl has an '04 TL. She wishes she had gotten a type S though. They are great cars though. Hers is at 140k miles and still going strong.

Users who are viewing this thread