new dd

well i just got a raise at my job $20/hour :) yay pretty good for only being 18 but the job now requires a lil bit of traveling 45 mins to and from soo the truck just isnt gonna cut it on gas haha soo if all goes well on saturday ill be picking me up a 2003 dodge srt-4 black :) better believe the first mod is gonna be black wheels with polished lip to match the cobra hehe but anyway

here is a pic

2588715_1.jpg

2588715_2.jpg

not fond of the CF hood but whatever lol soo if all goes well saturday i just might possibly swing down to the dyno day to meet everyone

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
It didn't take you long to find one. Nice!!!

no kidding...I would have bought one of these or a GTO as a dd If I didn't need a vehicle able to tow the cobra. Nice DD...I might be one of the few members who likes them. FWD Domestic turbo than can run 11's with minimal mods......STI/EVO times for less $$$$$

Last edited:
Needs MUCH bigger brakes, IMO.

Or fatter spokes so you can't see the gap. LOL

Very nice find. :thumbsup:

lol def gettin new rims haha

its a stage 2 so i guess it has some good goodies on it including better wastegate to push more then 10lbs of boost idk what it is pushin yet find out saturday

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
does need bigger brakes. one of my good friends has a black 05 with the black rims. i think i like the satins more, those things have lots of brake dust, and after driving it to work and back its already covered in brake dust, and makes the rims go from glossy to dull.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Did you get that at the Coccia Ford dealership in Plains, PA, right off of RT315? My house is about 5 minutes away from there. Where do you live? Nice looking car by the way.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
your insurance cant be cheap at your age, its not cheap at my age and I only have a few years on yeah...glad you found the ride you wanted so fast

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Nice so you found one that didn't have a botched up carfax? Definatly a cool car. I loved my old dodge turbo car ... it was an 86 hehe. Turbos make anything fun.

Good luck with it!

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Wow. Altoona is quite a hall. I realized it was from Coccia, but they have many dealerships. I thought you may have found it at one out of my area. Good luck with it. I've always liked those.

Wow. Altoona is quite a hall. I realized it was from Coccia, but they have many dealerships. I thought you may have found it at one out of my area. Good luck with it. I've always liked those.

its about a 2 hour drive so its all good haha

Users who are viewing this thread