New Delivery

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
you can try it out on my car if you like. let me know how it works. i want one of those buckets, how much?

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
you can try it out on my car if you like. let me know how it works. i want one of those buckets, how much?

2 much for you!!!lol j/k! it was the top dog bucket with even a foam pad on top! $69.99 I love it, used it today. Works great with the wheels! :beer:
Did u go buy the house without stopping???? It was a white cobra!

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
not me, i would have stopped in. so is the bucket for washing or sitting on? LOL. did you get the porter cabler orbital?

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
not me, i would have stopped in. so is the bucket for washing or sitting on? LOL. did you get the porter cabler orbital?

lol for you to sit on when you come over. No not yet on the PC....That will have to wait. So there's a twin cobra running around my town!

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I think buying detailing products is more addictive than tools!!!:nonono:
I've spent more money on chemicals over the last 6 months than I've spent on food in the last year:lol: I taught my dog to eat old wax so I could save money on dog food.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
no kidding there, every time i go to the store i decide to try something, have so much stuff, so ill have to use it up other peoples cars.

Users who are viewing this thread