New Demon record 9.38@146

johnkn

Established Member
Wait, wait........ Ahh ok, nevermind, I just wanted to check my garage to insure my Viper is still there...

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Your logic doesn't track...Friends would ask friends whadayatink about Hennessey? If you knew all 5 them why didn't you say something? I find it hard to believe that they only call one shop, it's called word of mouth and no one I know speaks well of him...Older people check things out more than younger, THAT'S LOGIC...Why do you want to insult?

I'd like to know how friend is defined. I truly doubt anyone would let 3-5 "friends" send their vehicles to Hennessy without warning them. Just keep this in mind, the two posters you're going back and forth with run dealerships and a performance shop.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
I'd like to know how friend is defined. I truly doubt anyone would let 3-5 "friends" send their vehicles to Hennessy without warning them. Just keep this in mind, the two posters you're going back and forth with run dealerships and a performance shop.

You would need to ask Zemedici, they're his friends...

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Sometimes people do things against the justification and judgement of others. You can be the best friend I have ever had, but if I want to do something stupid, you can't stop me.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Car is beast, there is no doubt about it. Whether it runs the time Dodge claims or not, it still hits the 9's.
How many cars are there under 100K with a warranty that you can buy off the showroom floor like that??

Users who are viewing this thread