New Dodge Demon Record - 9.34 @ 148.9 mph beat Hennessey's 9.38 @ 146 mph

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow that's fast.
I wonder what his car would do in the half mile?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that SRTMush? Nicely done!
Yeah, you can see him in the first few seconds in the video getting dressed in the fire gear on the right hand side.

Never_Enough

Established Member
All the talk of these things being overrated is hilarious. A very basic bolt-on car running almost 150 is nuts.
The talk is because they cannot get close to the time Dodge ran in stock form. We all know you can mod anything to be fast.

Never_Enough

Established Member
So a stock car running 9’s IS impressive? Got it.

You can’t have it both ways unless you’re Planter.
I definitely was not talking about anything being impressive or unimpressive, but way to completely miss what I'm saying.

_Snake_

Established Member
I caught it. Maybe you missed my point.

You’re discounting 150 mph traps with those mods because the car runs 140 mph stock, but that 140 trap is no big deal (Dodge pulled the wool over our eyes).

So the car is a disappointment when stock and regardless of modded et or trap we should continue to be disappointed because of the baseline?

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I do find it pretty entertaining how people talk about how the demon is not an impressive car LMFAO.

I caught it. Maybe you missed my point.

You’re discounting 150 mph traps with those mods because the car runs 140 mph stock, but that 140 trap is no big deal (Dodge pulled the wool over our eyes).

So the car is a disappointment when stock and regardless of modded et or trap we should continue to be disappointed because of the baseline?

Users who are viewing this thread