New Dyno Numbers Yea Baby!

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
I just got back from MD Motorsports. They told me they could pick up some HP with their tune, I didn't think so because I already had a custom Dyno tuned chip. Well I hate to admit it, But I was wrong. We Base lined the car at 477.7 RWHP 473.3 RWTQ in the morning when it was cool outside. Then we put the MD chip in and did a base dyno. Not good, it needed more fuel. Did a few more pulls got it to the point of where my other chip was with 3 degrees less timing. Did two more pulls, I ended up gaining more TQ and HP down low, (Where I don't need it!) LOL and a few more pony's and tq Up Top. Didn't change much in the middle.
Now for my new Numbers! 489.9 RWHP 477.2 RWTQ corrected. I'll try to post a pick of the Dyno sheet! or a link!

Tim

http://www.modulardepot.com/tim.jpg

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Good Point! Should have listed Mods. Mods are 2.8 Pulley,Bassani x with cats and Bassani cat back, Cold air kit, Apten, MD motorsports tune,GordsFord Heat exchanger,Tri-Ax Shifter and a set of Max Subs.

Tim

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Yea I do miss it! But I like the 03 a whole lot better! I wanted to keep the 01 and get the 03, but the wife didn't like the idea! LOL

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread