new dyno #'s

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
well, i finaly got around to getting my car back on a dyno. it has been forever, and i have added a couple of things, and subtracted a few more things. these numbers are with a factory catted H pipe, home ported blower, slp catback, 2.8 upper, and a .041 jet in the n2o system (about a 75).
1st pull; car was fairly warm, had about a 15 minute cool down time: 469 and 490.
2nd pull; on the spray with 900lbs bottle pressure; 550 and 550.
3rd pull; on the spray, about 5 minutes after the 2nd pull; 549 and 553

atleast its consistent. my a/f stayed at around 11-1, leaning out to about 12.5-1 on the bottle at 6400. not so bad for a 60,000 mile daily driver. dyno graphs will be up as soon as jeff gets a cable for his printer, and there is a video also. and anyone from around here aught to check out the new place in powder springs, pro speed performance. they are having a dyno day this saturday (10-22) $45 for 3 pulls.

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Hmm....That seems waaaaaay lean to me when your on the spray in the upper rpms. Other than that is seems like a good run to me. Figured the torque would be more. Post the graph ASAP. :thumbsup:

03InThe11s

Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
Hmm....That seems waaaaaay lean to me when your on the spray in the upper rpms. Other than that is seems like a good run to me. Figured the torque would be more. Post the graph ASAP. :thumbsup:

ahh, shes not too lean, i would prefer it to be safer, but with stock injectors, and a stock fuel system, with a dry shot, you cant ask for much more. also, my clutch sliped badly on both runs, we are thinking thats why the tq was low. (btw, we know the clutch slipped because the inside of the car got quite smokey both n2o pulls. guess the centerforce DF wasnt up to par. also, the car made 499 & 501 the last time it was dyno'ed, but that was on a cold day, with ice in the intercooler, with a off road X pipe.

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Nice looking numbers there :thumbsup:

I do although agree with RAZRS EDGE that the A/F seems way too lean, optinal A/f for these cars is around 11.5-11.9 with 12.0 on the very very edge. I would throw a BAP on there and have the A/F tuned down a bit.

BTW-Are you still on stock MAF?

03InThe11s

Established Member
knowfreed0m said:
Nice looking numbers there :thumbsup:

BTW-Are you still on stock MAF?

i have 95mm C&L housing, but the electronics are stock.peaks at 5 volts right before redline.
and i know its a little leaner than i would prefer, but it will be fine. it just gives me less margin for error. there will be a 150 wet kit on top of this here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread