New England Boys

hdmlnium

Established Member
Just thought I would tell you guys that there is no test and tune this Wednesday or Friday at Epping. They are haveing the North American Nationals, so no racing for us until next week.
Bill

hdmlnium

Established Member
Don,
I might be up for that, If i get all the parts that I ordered from Stan my bed might be coming off this weekend. We will see, and I will keep it in mind. When do you plan on doing your panhard bar?
Bill

hdmlnium

Established Member
probie,
There is always next week, but it sucks to wait, I hope to see you at the track soon running 12's. Hows the new truck working out for you?
Bill

probie

Established Member
so far so good hdmlnium, no unusual noises to speak of yet :r:
I was up there last week with john893 and mxracer, we all had some pretty bad traction problems, except for mxracer on his first run where he ALMOST snatched a 12, much to johns relief hahaha.

hdmlnium

Established Member
probie,
Yeah, John and Garrett are pretty competitive with each other, let the best man win:D I can't wait until you all get into the 12's, it really is cool.
Bill

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Probie glad your new truck is running good, what have you done to the Black beast. Remember we still have to run against each other.

Bill I am ready to do the bar any time you are LOL. I might even have Jims Bars by this weekend.

I think I found some ureathane bushings for the leaf springs. I ordered a set I just hope they will fit. I might have to trim them a bit but they should work.

Maybee a mod installation party at Bills?

hdmlnium

Established Member
Don,
A mod installation party at my house? That sounds good to me, If you want to come up this weekend we can tear the Silver Beast all apart. :D And while I'm at it I can through in some lead when your not looking just to make sure you won't go passed me at the track. LOL
In all seriousness, I would be happy to help you Don, Bring her up, let me know.
Bill

John O'Donal

Hope you all get to make it up to Epping for the 30th, the Truckin Nationals are a blast and you get to run something other than other Lightnings.
John O

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by RUN351
Hope you all get to make it up to Epping for the 30th, the Truckin Nationals are a blast and you get to run something other than other Lightnings.
John O

That sounds like fun, but is there anything other than a Lightning.

Thanks Bill let me know when you get the bar and sliders, I could help you with yours at the same time.

hdmlnium

Established Member
Don, Mine will take a little bit more time, I am going to be lowering the whole truck some more and replacing all four rotors and pads, panhard bar and sliders. I will have a day in a half of work on mine so if you want to come up we can do yours first. I have no problem in helping you or even doing it for you, Us lightning bros. stick together. I won't have everything for my truck for this weekend but lets get yours out of the way. Pan hard bar and lift bars. Sounds like fun:D
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread