New England Dragway this sat sep 17

Power Trip

Established Member
Hey guys,

Im planning on going up this sat.. Hopefully weather will be good for some new bests. Anyone else planning on going up? Ill be up there around 830am or so.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
I'm planning on going....if i can't figure out whats wrong with the car this will be my last appearence this year....

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Power Trip said:
Hope to see ya there dave.. Off topic but whats ur rwhp/rwtq?

Hey Jesse,

I should be there as long as the weather holds up...My car has been dynoed a lot since the port job and has varied from 508rwhp to 496rwhp and 490 rwtq to 468rwtq and every where in between.

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
SilverSnake01 said:
what is it a test and tune...

Basically just what it says....it's a chance for you to test out your mods etc... see how the cars running, make adjustments. A few competitions might be going on as well like Quick street, Jr. dragsters, top bike.......

There are a lot more serious cars there than street night...check out the cars around me here...

Spindles2005009.gif

Dave

Last edited:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
SilverSnake01 said:
i mite make it up there just to watch im saveing my clutch for Oct 1st...

I'm going up there to see if my clutch is coming out soon.....if I'm trapping 114mph and running mid 12's its going back to Centerforce for observation.

Dave

duece1019

Established Member
i'm from hanover, i have cousin's and aunts and uncle's from brockton i visit them all the time.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Dude the CMDR is going to be there....screw that! You'll be lucky if you get two runs in.....

Dave

ugh...owell..guess its straight to Tasca for me then...i wanted to see how far i could push it before the boot...should have tubular a-arms in and POSSIBLY a k-member... :rockon:

CoBrAcHiCk93

SVT Abuser
Established Member
Davesnake said:
I'm planning on going....if i can't figure out whats wrong with the car this will be my last appearence this year....

Dave
need a copilot???

Users who are viewing this thread