New England Dragway tonight?

hdmlnium1

Established Member
Well Friday is here again and I was checking in to see if anyone else is planning on going tonight?
I have my nitrous ready to pass tech now and hoping to make a few good passes.
Bill

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I want to go but I have to drop my car off the the detailer's house tonight :(. Might swing by after I drop it off and watch you guys run for a bit

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Oh sorry, I get the two colors confused....but yea that was definitly you and the car was moving!

I was there with two buddies and we did wonder what was going on with our launches, but that explains it. Car looks killer man

hdmlnium1

Established Member
Oh sorry, I get the two colors confused....but yea that was definitly you and the car was moving!

I was there with two buddies and we did wonder what was going on with our launches, but that explains it. Car looks killer man

Thanks, I hope to get it all right for the next time there..
Bill

SCalla1384

Established Member
Deep Impact Blue. Best was 11.6 at 121 mph. Keep on bogging coming out of the hole. Must need to add a purge kit I guess..
Bill

Not bad dude! What tires do you have?

I went up Friday, was hoping for a mid 11 in the low 120's, but this McLeod RXT wouldn't slip on drag radials. Time to buy me a set of slicks! I did pick up 30mph on the back half so that's a good sign I guess lol

hdmlnium1

Established Member
Not bad dude! What tires do you have?

I went up Friday, was hoping for a mid 11 in the low 120's, but this McLeod RXT wouldn't slip on drag radials. Time to buy me a set of slicks! I did pick up 30mph on the back half so that's a good sign I guess lol

I'm running Nitto NT05R 315 / 35 / 20 REARS AND 285/30/20 UP front. I know the tires up front are not helping but I run my street set up for now. No money for bigs and littles. . Lol
So you were there too?
What was your best pass?
Bill

SCalla1384

Established Member
I was up last Friday, 4-25. I had a miserable time. Best was like 12.4 @ 117mph. I ran 11.8 @ 117.6 last year with 25rwhp less, 60lbs heavier, and now I have 3.90's over 3.31's. The clutch wasn't slipping like I could slip the stock clutch.

I'm picking up a set of 15x10 dark stars from my buddy, just need to buy a set of Hoosier slicks and I'll head back up there. Hoping for 11.4-6's in the 120-123mph range.

hdmlnium1

Established Member
Yeah I was there the last two Fridays. The Friday before last I ran NA and ran a best of 12.3 at 112.
Hoping to make it back to the track next Friday and try for low 11's.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread