New enigne pics. (Project Sniper)

95riosnake

Established Member
Good to hear there are plans to move forward with the car! I've been looking forward to seeing if your build will result in some new parts for sn95's for a long time! Still in my top 5 favorite car projects :beer:

Added you guys up on facebook too

Last edited:

dcook_14

Established Member
Nitmare do you guys just do major projects and fabrication or do you do smaller things too like subframe connectors and stuff like that?

Also, any more news on Sniper? Great to see the site up btw!!

04spinbra

Established Member
Nitmare do you guys just do major projects and fabrication or do you do smaller things too like subframe connectors and stuff like that?

Also, any more news on Sniper? Great to see the site up btw!!

I would say MAJOR by the whats in this thread!

95riosnake

Established Member
His business is in full swing I believe (it was just getting started when he was building this car), so I am going to guess this build has taken its seat behind the back burner.

Hopefully someday it'll be finished. Every time someone bumps it I get all excited, then the let down comes...lol.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
His business is in full swing I believe (it was just getting started when he was building this car), so I am going to guess this build has taken its seat behind the back burner.

Hopefully someday it'll be finished. Every time someone bumps it I get all excited, then the let down comes...lol.

I think his business has been doing very well. He is only about 7 miles away from me and a lot of local people have had him do fab work. I've followed his facebook page and it looks like he has a lot of sweet projects coming in so I would assume the mustang is on the back burner. Hopefully it gets done soon, I cant wait to see it out!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread