New exhaust for my cobra

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
Hey guys i just recently sold my 03 cobra :whine: But the good news is i picked up a Comp Orange Cobra. :banana: So yeah i was thinking about either putting on my old setup that i had which is Kooks 15/8 LT, Kooks o/r X Pipe, and magnaflow Mufflers. I liked it but it was loud as hell. My neighbors always got pissed but i dont like em so when i started it up i revved it a few time :D So, i was thinking about either getting that setup or getting Borla o/r x pipe, borla stingers and kooks 15/8 LT. So what do you guys think? I like em loud and raspy! Like my women :)

mi_l123

JDM = Just Dust ME
Established Member
that'll sound bad ass! theres an ow cobra on youtube with a similar set up kooks o/r x instead of bassani. I bet this will piss your neighbors more Lol

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
that'll sound bad ass! theres an ow cobra on youtube with a similar set up kooks o/r x instead of bassani. I bet this will piss your neighbors more Lol

Yeah i got that setup from that guy. But yeah my neighbors dont like it too much when i start it up at 6:45 in the morning :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread