New Exhaust On The Way

zw470

Established Member
For the last 2 months or so (before I even had my car :lol:) I've been going back and forth between different exhaust set-ups. No diffuser, Boss diffuser, GT500 diffuser then Flowmaster Outlaw this or Corsa Xtreme that blah blah blah. Finally settled on the GT500 diffuser along with the black Magnaflow Competition axle-back :rockon: It was hard, ok impossible, to find any videos of this set-up on a GT with no other exhaust mods so I'm going out on a limb a little but I'm not too worried.

zw470

Established Member
Yeah I can post a video. StangMods is awesome, they axle-back for $20 cheaper than anyone else and free shipping. I ordered it late monday afternoon and they showed up tuesday before lunch. They're VERY well packed, too. I had a Flowmaster cat-back on my Charger and it was just in a box with some brown paper, each "side" of the axle-back is wrapped in custom-fit foam then each of those are inside more custom-fit foam inside the box. They probably could have air-dropped to my house with no damage at all :lol:

zw470

Established Member
After fighting with the factory axleback after a long day of other mods, I dropped my car off at a Ford dealership on monday to have them install the Magnaflow axleback. The sound is absolutely amazing. And absolutely loud as hell. None of the soundclips I listened to on GT500s came close to showcasing how powerful the car sounds. It looks fantastic with the black tips, too. I'll try to get pics up this evening.

zw470

Established Member
Pardon the filthyness, it's been raining a ton here and I can't keep up with it.
20150701_172249_zps275df3d0.gif

How is the drone? Debating going the same route....bored with my Roush AB and really want quads.

There's a little bit at part-throttle around 40mph but it isn't bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread