New Exhaust Video

aftermath686

Established Member
So my buddy just got on his new exhaust and intake on his 350z. Let me know what you think. Yes I know this is svtperformance so save the bullshit. If you’re in to cars you’re in to cars.

By the way click the high quality version it’s a little better.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=kw_gjiAL0rg"]YouTube - New B-Line intake and exhaust[/ame]

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
my neighbor has one. Has a nismo racing exhaust I believe. 350 z's can sound decent with a good exhaust set up.

aftermath686

Established Member
haters will hate. thanks for the replys.

edit::^^^SVTCOBRAKID just realized you live in San Pedro, you ever go to cars and coffee. we should make a video or something some time.

Last edited:

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
haters will hate. thanks for the replys.

edit::^^^SVTCOBRAKID just realized you live in San Pedro, you ever go to cars and coffee. we should make a video or something some time.

ya i live in pedro. Actually I dont even know what that is haha. Shoot me a pm sometime :beer:

TClark22

Established Member
sounds ok i guess. didnt even hear any tire screetching...thought those had like 300hp?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
One of my buddies has a 350z with intake and a Borla catback. Sounds great! Another friend of mine has a maxima with the VQ35 and it has an intake. One of the best sounding V6's deffintly.

fastsvtfocus

Established Member
Man that thing sounds mean!! Those Z are faster then you think the whey they where feelming that video makes the car look slower then it is. Ground level, camera guy moving with the car, also being very close to the car can do that! :burnout:

aftermath686

Established Member
Yeah I've been in a TT 350z with headers test pipes and nismo exhaust. It was amazing. Love the vq with any type of forced induction. At cars and coffee last weekend there was a G35 4door sedan with a vortech t-trim I think it was FMIC and all the supporting goodies. Total sleeper though no wheels and you couldn’t see the intercooler to well. The thing made 510rwhp was a real cool car.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
It sounds good for what it is.

On a side note, this is the way every exhaust video should be executed. It touches on every angle you could want. Very well done exhaust vid!!

Users who are viewing this thread