New exhuast just arrive!!!

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
Look what ups just dropped off today.Magnapacks,xpipe and tips
mag2hs2.jpg

mag1ak1.jpg

mag3eg3.jpg

Should be on truck these weeken,hopefully, but I have a few ? for those that have gone this route . Did I order the correct X-pipe and tips? Cause I dont think the little hole on the tips is going to look to appealing. The quality look pretty good this is the firts time a have bought magnas and i think its pretty decent. Anyone have a sound clip they would like to share?

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I went this route originally. The holes aren't noticable at all once they're on the truck. That exhaust setup is LOUD!

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
ChuteboxeL03 said:
Watch out for the magnaflow x-pipe, i got mine installed and it was leaking from the factory weldes.

wow really I'll keep that in mind. I'm a freak when it comes to leaks I can hear them even when the shops I go to say there's nothing wrong thats all in my head...mmm I wonder haha

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
I went this route originally. The holes aren't noticable at all once they're on the truck. That exhaust setup is LOUD!

I just pm you on the nloc web asking you about the little hole. I'll see how it looks if i dont like it I'll get some from the shop that i'm taking it to. maybe they will trade me:D

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
nice, im thinking about the same setup.
But what do you do about the muffler hangers?
My flowmaster has a hanger welded to it (i think...havent looked in a while) how does it work with these?

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
Kryo, I dont know yet I'll find out when i take it in to get install but sinister should have an answerd for us since i got the Idea from his posts

simshahh, the stocker was gone since long time ago i had the borla till a few weeks ago.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
SVT RELAMPAGO said:
Kryo, I dont know yet I'll find out when i take it in to get install but sinister should have an answerd for us since i got the Idea from his posts

simshahh, the stocker was gone since long time ago i had the borla till a few weeks ago.
im talkin about the cats...

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
JoeyD Boosted said:
Very Nice!
Be sure to post up some audio/video clips once installed!
Best of luck!

thanx .I will cause when i was trying to look for pics or sound clips never found one.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
cool stuff man, you're going to love the new setup, the borla is like a whisper compared to the scream of what you got going on, looks like you may be doing some dynamat sound insulation in the near future.....:)

04sonicL

Established Member
ive got the same setup and like it alot. Its starting to make the rear sliding window rattle a little. My bassani ss midpipes with hi flows will be here tuesday, cant wait to hear the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread