NEW: Fidanza One Piece Steel Flywheels

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
All new at Lethal Performance are the Fidanza one piece steel flywheels offered in both 6 and 8 bolt setups.

RamBilletSteelFlywheel.jpg

Fidanza steel flywheels outperform the competition. They're made from a 1045 billet steel slab. 1045 is a high carbon steel. Its incredibly strong and can withstand the rigors of the most extreme engines, drivers and conditions.

1050 BILLET STEEL

CNC MACHINED AT CONSTANT SURFACE SPEED

1050 HARDEND STEEL RING GEAR

8-Bolt
SPECIAL PRICE $136.00
Fidanza 99-04 4.6L Mustang One Piece Steel Flywheel (8 Bolt) [286480] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

6-Bolt SPECIAL PRICE $131.00
Fidanza 99-04 4.6L Mustang One Piece Steel Flywheel (6 Bolt) [286460] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

IN STOCK WITH SAME DAY SHIPPING

48prerunner

Established Member
I know this is an old old post but do they still make these and did they have a SFI 1.1 Safety Rating? I'm looking for a flywheel to put behind my coyote swap with a t-45 trans.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I know this is an old old post but do they still make these and did they have a SFI 1.1 Safety Rating? I'm looking for a flywheel to put behind my coyote swap with a t-45 trans.

I'm sorry but these are long gone. Your best bet at this time would be a Spec, McLeod or newer Fidanza unit.

Let us know if you hate any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

Users who are viewing this thread