New flash computer code

MTI LS1

I need to know it to. I went up to ask them about it today and they just stared at me like I was stupid.

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
This is a quote of SVTAdviser "Dealers recieved the broadcast message on 2-10 about the pcm flash to fix a lack of power on decleration. Dealers are to reflash the pcm using wds release b29.3. The only way this can be done is if the car has the concern. It cannot be done unless the car exhibits the problem. Hope this helps.."

akaeric

Established Member
I have about decided that if Ford hasn't sent you a racall in the mail they are the dum ones they have no idea what your talking about. Its like that dam motor tick thank god I got rid of when I got my 2004. I did the sameting with that problem and had the bulletin number and they had no idea what I was talking about.

docs03

Established Member
Is there a code for the 04's in the door jamb for their computer? I have YDH1 currently. My tuner is trying to get a hold of this calibration so he can see what was done in the flash and just make a change in my chip

1CEBITN

Blue by you!
Established Member
I think AMZ1 is the code on the 04s. Depending on the chip, it may not mess with the parts of the PCM that were modified though...

1992B4C

Established Member
My car does not have the stall problem but after talking with SVT, they said to have the reflash done anyway. That was there direct recommendation to me.

Users who are viewing this thread