New Forgestar CF5 MIchelin Pilot Super Sports

Boss949

Established Member
Image 6.jpg19X10 295/30ZR/19 Front Offset +38
19X11 325/30ZR/19 Rear Offset +53

Perfect fit. No rubbing, no issues. Ride and handling is greatly improved on Pirelli's.

Image 5.jpg

Attachments

• Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member
Looks great! Any idea what those wheels and tires weigh compared to the OEM wheels and Pirelli's?

Last edited:

Jabooh1

Established Member
Do you know your rear offset? I have 19x11 and want to do a 325 when I add the blower. I believe mine is +53.

blown09gt500

Established Member
I wish Mine fit like yours. I basically have the same setup with F14's and 305/30/19 in the rear. Rubbed the rear shock boots pretty bad. Couldn't hear it but found it when I pulled the rears to install new LCS's. How are you guys getting them to fit without rubbing? The Only thing I can figure is the PSS have a rim guard so the tire is actually a little wider at that point.

Boss949

Established Member
I wish Mine fit like yours. I basically have the same setup with F14's and 305/30/19 in the rear. Rubbed the rear shock boots pretty bad. Couldn't hear it but found it when I pulled the rears to install new LCS's. How are you guys getting them to fit without rubbing? The Only thing I can figure is the PSS have a rim guard so the tire is actually a little wider at that point.

Not sure; has to be suspension stuff. Hotchkis Sport Springs; LCA's; Whiteline Relo brackets; Hope that helps.

blown09gt500

Established Member
I'm all stock. Currently installing eibach pro, BMR LCA, BMR relocation brackets, adj panhard bar. Hope to solve it.

MeanGreenBoss

Established Member

What's your offset? I have CF5's, 19x11 +55 offset with MPSS 305/30/19's and I still have at least 1/2" clearance to the shock boots. The only suspension mods are a BMR adjustable panhard and Roush springs which lowered the rear ride height 3/4".

blown09gt500

Established Member
+56 offset. What I have found since, I lowered the rear and have gained space. At stock height, the angle of the shock made the wheel closer to the boot. Since I have lowered it, the shock angle now has the wheel higher up on the tube, therefor giving me more room. It's still nowhere close to 1/2" but at least it's not rubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread