New fox project PICS

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
After I sold my 58k mile Reef Blue Coupe to a local racer, I had gone though some mustang withdrawals as it was the first time in 16 years without one. Even though I will sell this one very soon too due to overseas orders to Japan, I could not pass it up.

1990 Titanium Frost (YF) 5.0 / 5 Speed car
76k original miles
2nd owner (Bought in Roswell Ga in 1990..stayed in Alpharetta. Sold in 1992 to the 2nd owner in Jonesboro. He drove it until 1999 then parked it due to a/c problems and work) I bought it from him after it had sat in the dirt and under pine trees for those years.

Car was daily driven and seems like it has never been abused. All vintags are in place, buck tag on core support, radiator core support is perfectly straight, pinch welds and torque boxes are near perfect. Never had subframes on it either. Have all the factory brochures and id tag

Both axle seals were leaking, rear main seal leaking, carpet had numerous coke and random stains, flushed ALL the fluids, replaced carpet, filters, door seals, hatch struts, new Ford racing "C" springs, new 3.55 gears, new plugs and wires, good pony wheels to replace the stock 10 holes. Dropped the tank, cleaned the sediment and reinstalled

Had high flow cats on it and flowmasters. So stock the intake/throttle body had never been off this car.

Here is the work in progress.

Still have to get it aligned, put stereo back in it, adjust clutch and put a new T5 in it. Synchros are toast.

dsc00513ru6.jpg

dsc00511nb8.jpg

dsc00516fb6.jpg

dsc00514qx2.jpg

dsc00517ei1.jpg

dsc00518vw0.jpg

dsc00512aq5.jpg

And one of the old coupe for memories

dsc00397bx8.jpg

2007yearone026tv8.jpg

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
Thats a clean ride man, how cheap did you get it for?...sucks that you have to leave, are you going to make a little back on the sale in return for the work you did to it?

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I do it more for the fun of it. As long as I break even I don't really care. Have fun getting the car roadworthy again, have some fun with it till I leave and let someone else take a good car to the next level. Honestly in the condition it was when I found it, someone may have just parted it out. At least now, another fox mustang will survive. Sounds gay, but I really enjoy these cars. Just fyi I paid 2300 for it and have about 3k in it. With the new tranny and clutch I'll have about 4k in it.

Last edited:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Nice car. I love when people get a nice car and make it even nicer. Let me know when you get ready to sell it, I might be in the market for a clean fox soon

Palecobra94

Word
Established Member
Titanium Frost is the hottest! Man, let me know when you sell it! I just told my wife tonight that I would have a hard time not letting go of the Cobra for a nice Titanium Frost or Calypso Green LX Hatch or Notch! We can work something out now if you'd like!!!

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
In about 30 days it will be for sale. Once I get the rest of the gremlins out of it from sitting so long.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Leave the body stock !
Nice car

If I was staying in the states, the body/exterior would stay stock.

For mods it would get:
Full Maximum Motorsports suspension, coilovers, Panhard bar , evo Motorsports tri-link, subframes, entire cobra brakes with brembo 4 pots, rear disk, 5 lug with satin 03 cobra wheels, AFR 185 heads, 1.6 rockers, Holley sytemax 2 intake, Tremec 500. Probably within a month...if I wasn't transferring.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
had 5 foxes....that all depends on the color. Lighter colored cars look better with black molding imo. My Reef Blue car on the other hand would have looked horrible with black molding.

Users who are viewing this thread