New Friction Plate for my Fidanza?

metaman

Established Member
I have been running a Fidanza aluminum two piece flywheel on my car for about 55k with a centerforce dual friction clutch. I am planning on putting the same clutch back into the car. There has been no incidence of glazing.

Do you guys think I will need to put a new friction surface on there or just scuff up the old one and put the new clutch plate in?

Digital

Established Member
I have been running a Fidanza aluminum two piece flywheel on my car for about 55k with a centerforce dual friction clutch. I am planning on putting the same clutch back into the car. There has been no incidence of glazing.

Do you guys think I will need to put a new friction surface on there or just scuff up the old one and put the new clutch plate in?

If I recall correctly I have the same flywheel. The replacement piece isnt that expensive. Under 100$. If you have no wear I wouldn't worry about it though. If you got some extra coin though it's always nice to have that peace of mind.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
The replacement disk is $58 from Lethal.
Since yours is in good shape and it is already broke in with the current clutch disk I would put it back in.

Users who are viewing this thread