New Girl From Fortlauderdale

Famine

Established Member
You said 800 to 900hp in your op. Are you saying crank? If so, that is doable imo. I' at 700/630 with a 17 longblock on e85 which equates to 807 or so before manual drivetrain loss. I could go more, but I'm not sure if I should. I feel at this level, it' plenty fast, and just a hard launch from having to 6r80 swap it.
First question is how do you want your power delivery?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You can't change your screen name yourself, but you can request a Mod to change it. I wouldn't sweat that your name identifies you as female. The vast majority of guys here are respectful, although some might occasionally go overboard to help you with answers to questions. LOL.

So, welcome to SVTPerformance! You're going to find this site to be a trove of information and opportunities to contribute what you know. Browse around the multitude of forums available here. You probably will want to initially focus on Roadside Pub, Pics & Videos Buffet and 2015+ S550 Mustangs. There's pretty much something for everyone here.

This place has run off just about every female that has ever joined or they have quit due to the BS. I can only think of a couple that quit for other reasons

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
She got divorce money...... she's good!:D Before u make the mistake of wanting too go really fast with a stick stick don't make the mistake like I did. I use to like to shift to but the auto is way faster especially in Turbo car.

Get an AUTO! That 10r80 is the cats ass! And put a Turbo on it not a blower.

Fair enough, I did a C7 2014, auto, heads cam pistons, headers, meth, Circle d converter, ecs 1500 and M&H DRS was putting. out 890 whp, lots of fun, but had to sell the car due to a divorce, so I want to build something start with bolt ons, then a supercharger with supporting mods, debating on stick car or auto, I like to shift

shelbygirl144

Established Member
Girls can go fast too, in a industry dominated by guys a certain amount of banter comes with it, so a thick skin helps, all that matters at the end of the day is that I am happy with the build and have fun with it, I just want to do it right the first time, whyI am here to get some insight, thanks Guys!

Users who are viewing this thread