New golf shoe ?

xtremeskime21

Established Member
I am curious as to what everyone wears and likes for a golf shoe? I have achilles tendinitis so I'm looking for something to help combat that problem other than ice/stretching/rest.

I'm looking at adizero, adizero sports and nike tw 13.

Let me know what you like.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I have Oakley Carbonpro's. I love them. Nice and comfy. Good grip and they don't hurt after riding a cart for 18 holes

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I've tried em all, Ecco is hands down the best golf shoe there is. I just bought a second pair of BioM's, great right out of the box.

Check Ebay or Amazon for much cheaper prices.

Bad Chariot

Established Member
I got the FJ Casual Contours that are VERY comfortable, I have very bad flat feet so I am VERY picky on my shoes. These are by far THE best walking shoes I ever wore. I tried on some of the 2013 offerings. The FJ M Project's are really nice and the Adizero Tours are super light, I had to go up in size though.

Have you found GolfWRX yet? THE best golf messageboard out there!

Jefe

Established Member
Ordered these through Woot and they dont fit me and they wont take them back as it was a limited sale. Brand new never worn besides me trying them on. Callaway Chev Bluthers size 12. Let me know if anyone's interested

20121109_174548.jpg

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
I've tried em all, Ecco is hands down the best golf shoe there is. I just bought a second pair of BioM's, great right out of the box.

Check Ebay or Amazon for much cheaper prices.

I have a 40% discount on those if anyone wants any send me a PM.

newossab

Established Member
Adidas crossflex here... Plan on getting the adizero soon. I would think about getting sole inserts maybe superfeet or something.

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Asics are my daily drivers so I got a set of Asics golf shoes and they kick ass... Haven't tried any others.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Tour 360 is the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. As someone with flat feet who walks close to 200 rounds a year I can safely say you will not be disappointed in them. In the process of turning professional and right now I'm walking 6 rounds a week with ZERO issues

xtremeskime21

Established Member
I went with the TW 13. I really like the way nike's fit my feet. I got my clubs all cleaned up the other day, ready for some nice weather!

What clubs does everyone have? I have Taylormade's RAC from about 8 or 9 years ago. I have a R7 driver. Odyssey WH putter. I shoot mid to low 80's.

Users who are viewing this thread