New got a window sticker - How do I get one?

nuxx

Established Member
When my bought my 2013 a few months ago, the whole transaction was rushed. The dealer was out of town and we got there right before close of business.

Needless to say I didn't realize I didn't get a window sticker with the car.

I contacted the dealer, and all they could send me was a digital copy of the window sticker.

Any idea guys? :beer:

Willie2

Established Member
I assume you had them prep the car before you got there? may have ended up in the trash.

nuxx

Established Member
I have the digital one, would like a physical copy.

What certificates, etc... should I have go with the car? I didn't get anything past the owner's book etc...

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
The sticker from ford show parts is exactly the same as the one that was on the window $25 plus $5 shipping. I bought 2 plus had the dealer save my original. I got them to save everything that came with the car seat plastic all the incidental crap lol. If they didn't save the stickers it is to late for that but you can and should get one from ford show parts.

Svtheide

Established Member
Same thing happened to me but the new car manager can order you one just needs your vin # an a couple weeks later they will have it at the dealership

Myfast70

Established Member
Dealer can order you a new one. Mine was ripped and they had to order another. You paid enough for the car, I wouldn't buy one on my own dime after spending $60k+ for a new Mustang!

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Untitled Page

Add your vin to the end of this link copy and paste to your browser and you will get a copy that you can print. Hold down the "CTRL" and hit + a couple of times to make it big enough to read easy. I guess you need to copy and paste then add your vin after the = sign then hit enter again should work.

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
The window stickers that you download from the link usmotox posted are 17"x11", the same size as the originals. just take the pdf file down to your local print shop, Staples, Office Max, ect and have them print you as many color copies as you want.

The downloaded window stickers will not have the dealer information printed on them. On the original, there is nothing printed outside the blue border, so you will need the trim the copies you have printed.

There was also a smaller green and white label next to the window sticker on the passenger door window, it was the Environmental Performance sticker

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread