New Grille Added

Ratman

Established Member
Installed the Grillecraft grilles and after many test placements, I decided to put the Ford emblam behind the grille (thought it would be different). I'll try to get better pictures later. What do you think?
drb_frontgrille_wemblam.jpg

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I like 'em. If the GrilleCrafts had of been on the market 4yrs ago I would've bought them. I think they look just as good, if not better, than the StreetScene SpeedGrill inserts that I have. I might buy them in the future, after I'm done with my speed and suspension mods.

Ratman

Established Member
I'll post some more pics tomorrow. One thing I noticed was that the grille at certain light levels, appears to be very transparent. Because of this I had to paint all the areas you would see. I actually like the look, especially the lower valance. I'm thinking of lightly spray painting either the Lightning bolt or the word "Lightning" across it.

supragod98

Established Member
Looks good. I like the fact you can see the heat exchanger behind the grill. Is that the stock heat exchanger or an aftermarket one?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
for some reason, the grille in that picture looks like the tv when it doesn't get reception

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
for some reason, the grille in that picture looks like the tv when it doesn't get reception

That is a perfect way to describe what I was thinking. I like the grills though.

Users who are viewing this thread