New GT 500 to be TT V6?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
From comments in your link.

"They need to make an all wheel drive model too. If Chevy can make a 200+mph s10 (cyclone) in the 90's, Ford should have a 300mph Mustang"

And the dumb **** of the year award goes to.............

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
From comments in your link.

"They need to make an all wheel drive model too. If Chevy can make a 200+mph s10 (cyclone) in the 90's, Ford should have a 300mph Mustang"

And the dumb **** of the year award goes to.............

And when you misspell Syclone you lose all credibility and there was no way that truck would ever hit 200 MPH. Even pushing it out the back of a C-141 at 35,000 ft sans parachute.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
And when you misspell Syclone you lose all credibility...

What stood out more to me was that he called it a Chevy S10. It was built on a GMC S15. And even saying it would reach 140MPH would be a stretch. I'd still like to own one, though.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
And when you misspell Syclone you lose all credibility and there was no way that truck would ever hit 200 MPH. Even pushing it out the back of a C-141 at 35,000 ft sans parachute.

It would never be as fast as the SUV Tifune.

And OP owns a "Termi", you think he'd know more about fast cars.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
If it's the same motor the new FGT will be sporting I'm in.

And even lighter than the GT350R? Heck yeah! As long as it doesn't sound like the LeMans GT or the Ecoboost Mustang... (Or heaven forbid the wounded cow 370Z/G37/GTR!!)

nxhappy

Established Member

I would enjoy watching that.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard it was going to be powered by skinny jeans, flat billed hats, and hashtags.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I heard it was going to be powered by skinny jeans, flat billed hats, and hashtags.

Ford Performance, powered by Monster. The 2016 will be the "Gittin Jr. GT500". The new Raptor will probably have "Baldwin" plastered on the tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread