New GT goes down !

SVT04

Established Member
My son called me this evening with a kill story. He has a 94 5.0 GT with K&N and catless exhaust. MGW shifter to bang gears and a Zex nitrous system spraying a 125 shot.
He lined up against a standard trans green 07 GT with K&N and 20" wheels. From a dig, both runs he had him by at least 4 car lengths through to 4th gear. He was happy,the old 5.0 held its own.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
That's a nice kill for your son but that's not much of a fair race now is it? I raced an older 5.0 before I was modded. He was running a 100 shot and walked away from me by 3-4 lengths. Six months later I bolted on a Vortech, he couldn't even keep up with me. Any pics of your sons 5.0?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
That's a nice kill for your son but that's not much of a fair race now is it? I raced an older 5.0 before I was modded. He was running a 100 shot and walked away from me by 3-4 lengths. Six months later I bolted on a Vortech, he couldn't even keep up with me. Any pics of your sons 5.0?
yeah but you gotta admit though, when this happens to people, its funny cause they have no freakin idea and it makes them hate there new car and want to sell. lol

SVT04

Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:

Well the next step for the 5.0 will either be a Kenne Bell or a procharger so I guess I could say the same as you have said. We could do the what if tango all day long. Fact is he has a really nice 94 ,white with deep dish 18s and lowered too with Eibach sportline springs and MM CC plates. He also has the Saleen 2 level rear spoiler which initially I didnt like,but it goes with the car pretty well. I think it looks pretty nice for a 94. I have pictures but they are huge and I can't resize them or post them.....

SVT04

Established Member
ShortThrow50 said:
yeah but you gotta admit though, when this happens to people, its funny cause they have no freakin idea and it makes them hate there new car and want to sell. lol

Maybe not that bad,but it does show them they aren't the quickest thing out there.

Users who are viewing this thread