New guy from Missouri with a full stable!

Oldham_Racing

Established Member
i've been a member for a while just never introduced myself before. My name is josh oldham. i am 21 years old and have a 1967 mustang SBF 342ci, built c4 w/tran brake, slightly narrowed 9 inch. TCI rack n pinion front end with complete tubular control arms.

thefun002.jpg

i have a set of centerline warriors with a dunlop GT qualifiers on them. wheels and tires are 4 years old and only have about 400 miles on them. $750 if anyone wants them, pm me. im not here to sell parts tho, just thought since the pic is here i would mention it.

my newest is a oxford white 99 cobra convertable. mostly stock, couple minor things done.
99cobra.jpg

my dad's SVO
svofrontnoplate.jpg

svorearnoplate.jpg

svopics007.jpg

svopics008.jpg

my dad is the original owner of a 1985.5 canyon red mustang SVO. it has 55k miles, 100% bone stock, on it and has been garaged its entire life. nice car and makes me remember my 86 svo (2.5l stroker, gt35r, fmic, 340hp 320tq on 93 octane and 18psi).

carpics008-Copy.jpg

020-Copy.jpg

023-Copy.jpg

and here is a video clip of it idling
[ame=http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e380/hotcar67/?action=view&current=215-1.flv]SVO TURBO SPOOL video by hotcar67 - Photobucket[/ame]

anyways look forward to hanging around and contributing to the SVT boards.

Last edited:

Oldham_Racing

Established Member
thx for the welcomes. i noticed i forgot to mention, the 67 is a street car that i take to the track sometimes, but last time it was there best was 11.69 at @ 116. It is a very consistent car though with lots of power.

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
Welcome to the boards. Nice cars! :beer:

There used to be a Missouri section in Taste of Home but it died a while back.

Oldham_Racing

Established Member
yah speedy i think i've talked to you a couple time on there. cory loftis use to run around town with a yellow 03 cobra, that before he sold it had gotten down to a 10.3 in the quarter (SRA, auto swapped, lots of nitrous on top of a KB 2.2)...i think his dad may still have the car.

i see alot of 96-98 cobra's around, not many 99-04 cobra's. alot of mach 1's and now quite a few gt500 running around town too. If you want a hair cut and see a nice mach, go over to the Too Hotties off national and chestnut. Very cute girl cuts hair there, and is cool to chat with (cant remember her name).

Users who are viewing this thread