New guy here from Columbia, SC

SlowDIB13

Established Member
Hello all, forgive me if this post is not in the right spot...I just started browsing SVTP. I have been away from the forum life for a few years now, and my last forum experience was a Honda/Acura forum :rollseyes

Anyway, my name is Zach. I am currently a Ford Technician at a reputable dealership in my area. I purchased a '13 GT in June but this is not my first Mustang. I have owned a few foxbodies and a New Edge GT. Ever since the 5.0 came about in 2011 I said i would buy one and i finally did. Since June i have done a few mods here and there....im absolutely in love with the car. Next up on my list are a few more suspension mods and a set of nice wheels/radials.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to read this, please steer me in the right direction if i get off path!!

2d29dzl.jpg

1onhio.jpg

25i8yki.jpg

^^^Me and a co-workers '12 GT/CS

Last edited:

CockyGT500

Established Member
Welcome Zack. I'm in Red bank. Are you going to the Pro-dyno show tomorrow? It is in fort mills sc from 9 to 2. 3 dyno pulls for $60. Welcome man.

SlowDIB13

Established Member
Thanks guys and sorry for the late reply. I didn't make it to the pro dyno get together but I hope to one day.

Users who are viewing this thread