New guy here.

DaCobra

Established Member
Well I finally decided to join after a couple of months of lurking and want to say HELLO to everyone.:beer: Just purchased my new baby two weeks ago. Traded in my 01 Cobra for it and don't regret it one bit.:) This is my third mustang and by far the best. Look forward to sharing info on these great machines with all of you.:thumbsup:

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
WELCOME%20YOU.JPG

catchsomenewbies.jpg

DaCobra

Established Member
LOL Those are funny pics Redfire Cobra. Thanks for the welcome. I actually considered getting a redfire cobra but grew really attached to the zinc yellow. My 01 cobra was also this color. I also didn't want people to know I purchased a new car. So people don't really notice unless they know about cars. My famly did not even notice till I told them.

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
Originally posted by DaCobra
LOL Those are funny pics Redfire Cobra. Thanks for the welcome. I actually considered getting a redfire cobra but grew really attached to the zinc yellow. My 01 cobra was also this color. I also didn't want people to know I purchased a new car. So people don't really notice unless they know about cars. My famly did not even notice till I told them.
good times man... Thanks for the compliments. Enjoy your stay...

Evan

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

DaCobra

Established Member
Thanks for the welcomes Nasty WS6 and ox03. If I go out to California this year, should meet up. Was out there last year visiting family. If I could find a good job out there, I would move in a heartbeat. I just love it out there in Califas.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Indeed, indeed...If you ever make it out here, def give us a holler...

Users who are viewing this thread