new guy new car

blueehaze13

Established Member
sup every one well i was looking online for stuff for my 99 n i stumbled on this forum the other day so i joined n here i am !:banana: lol love the forum btw
well i havent got a chance to take a pic of the car cuz i lost my camara but i couldnt hold bak any longer to post so i took one on my phone..! not the best but so everyone can see

well anyways i was looking for a while for a cobra but just couldnt find a decent one around here for sale and when i did things just didnt work out. and when i found this one i jumped on it n had a hard time getting it but here it is now and i couldnt b any happier.
its had two previous owners n they really took care of it and they both kept the reciepts for almost everything they did to it.the first owner had it until about 76k miles (he did most of the modding to the car) and i bought it at 81k! so man the second owner didnt really use it much..but i got it for 10k wat do ya think about the price some people tell me its kinda alot some say its a good price :shrug: ?
its got a 03/04 cervini hood
4.10 gears
procharger
short shifter (dont know what kind)
spec clutch
18 rims
brand new tires
slotted rotors

what ya think?! :rockon:

well heres a pic
f506b7c8.jpg

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I will be the first one to Welcome you to SVTP :beer:

From the look of things you got a decent deal on the Cobra. Looks good and I think we will need a few more pics up and running:banana: :thumbsup:

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Welcome to SVTP. 10k for a 99 with a procharger installed and tuned is a good price. I bought my 01 bone stock for that much.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Supercharged, Cobra Vert for 10k... You got a good deal. Now hurry up and find your camera so we can get some more pics. Underhood, interior, etc. A video would nice too. Congratulations!!!

gmsux

Established Member
Sounds like a great deal! Congrats and welcome to SVTP.

blueehaze13

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the welcome!
I don't think ill ever find that camara I think one of the little ones got a hold of it.. Haha
But ill take sum on my break or when I get home through my phone the other picture didn't come out that bad anyway

tistan

Established Member
Congrats!!! Drive it like you stole it, because at the price you paid, you already stole it.

blueehaze13

Established Member
welcome to the board fellow san antonioian!

BTW im in SA as well

wats up dude u gotta show me around all the hot spots! lol :beer:
dont really know much people into mustangs aroung here (kinda new to this) except my cousin n he drives a terminator so ehh i need to meet sum people with new edge lol but thanks for the welcome:thumbsup:

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
wats up dude u gotta show me around all the hot spots! lol :beer:
dont really know much people into mustangs aroung here (kinda new to this) except my cousin n he drives a terminator so ehh i need to meet sum people with new edge lol but thanks for the welcome:thumbsup:

Might be able to meet peeps at biffs on Friday.

I know they use to meet off 151 at the texaco near sea world like wed or thurs nights once in a while. Don't know if they still do that though.

I have been out of the street scene like back till 2005. It's just not the same.

Dave

blueehaze13

Established Member
Might be able to meet peeps at biffs on Friday.

I know they use to meet off 151 at the texaco near sea world like wed or thurs nights once in a while. Don't know if they still do that though.

I have been out of the street scene like back till 2005. It's just not the same.

Dave

i herd about biffs..
and yea triple s were the ones that did that little meet right? my cousin is in that club but he said the new owners started giving them a hard time so they left..thats like ten minutes from where i live

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase man! Sweet ride! Welcome to the club :beer:

How well does that 03/04 cervini's hood sit on your front bumper? Looks like it lines up perfectly! I've been looking into these lately and can't find any pics for the life of me. A real OEM 03/04 hood leaves a .5"-1" gap between the front bumper and hood. Any info would be great. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread