New guy new to mustangs

tim300wsm

Established Member
Hey all

I’ve been looking for a autocross project car for me and my sons for a while. I found a great deal on a 97 SVT Cobra with 86k that needs some work. It runs and drives pretty well. Needs a right front hub, seats, brakes, window motors and the seats are damaged (and not great for autocross). The paint is rough and it needs the left fender and bumper repaired. The plan is to fix the issues and bring the chassis and suspension up to snuff for CAM-T with my boys. What better way to teach them about cars than setup and maintain a race car

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Hey all

I’ve been looking for a autocross project car for me and my sons for a while. I found a great deal on a 97 SVT Cobra with 86k that needs some work. It runs and drives pretty well. Needs a right front hub, seats, brakes, window motors and the seats are damaged (and not great for autocross). The paint is rough and it needs the left fender and bumper repaired. The plan is to fix the issues and bring the chassis and suspension up to snuff for CAM-T with my boys. What better way to teach them about cars than setup and maintain a race car
This sounds like a fantastic bonding experience. I might be in the minority but I always enjoyed working on my SN95.

Users who are viewing this thread