new guy

QuickStangs

Established Member
Man that's a sharp cobra. Those wheels look good chromed. I had mines redone about four years ago still holding up. Welcome to the club:D

93 red snake

Established Member
thanks for the welcome cool site. long list of things done to the car see if i can rember. 306, brodix st 5.0 heads stage 2 from bennett racing and a custom grind cam from bennett, novi 2000, ported upper and lower, dss low comp pistons, dss main support and windage tray, canton 7qt pan, fluidyne radiator, black magic fan, jms chip,msd 6al with btm, msd coil and wires and shiftlight, pro-m75, turbo xs racing bypass valve, long tubes, o/r hpipe, flowmasters, autometer gauges, tubular upper and lowers, k brown super subs, battery in trunk, lakewood 70/30 dragstruts, aluminum driveshaft, nittos 275/40 in the back, a/c delete, cervini's cobra r hood, hurst billet comp shifter,a9l,d&d custom clutch,motorsport 3.55 gears, all i can rember right now:)

satx

Banned
what all did you do to get the engine bay so clean....looks like you might have done some welding under there

Users who are viewing this thread