New Guy

RALPH R

Established Member
Whats going on everyone? I have been meaning to join a site like this for a while but just got to it. I have a 2001 L that is basically stock besides 2" drop shackles in the rear, CAI, and a sound system that was in last truck. I look foward to modding it in the HOPEFULLY near future, and getting some good input from what looks like to be a group of really knowledgeable people.

Oh and I was also wondering if anyone in the South Florida area had any sort of clubs, or meets going on? If so we should get together and stir up some fun for the L haters.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Dusten

Established Member
Advice... Check the Torque of your spark plugs regulary. And welcome to the site.
Second bit of advice, always search, then ask. or bear the wrath of pitstain

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the site bro. Post pics whenever you can.
Also a hangout spot thats somewhat close to you is the "Tower shops" on friday nights. Bunch of badass cars and its always a good time.
Take care of your truck bro.

RALPH R

Established Member
Thanks guys, and to FleeMan I have been to towers atleast five times but theres never any Ls. But ya, alot of badass cars go out there, especially Termi's. I will post up some pics soon.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
02TrueBlu said:
^^^^Jeff < Kris^^^^

Welcome to SVTP

Oh boy, looks like I need to put someone in his place.:burnout:

Don't mind some of the newer *cough* slower *cough* guys around here; you'll get used to them after awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread