New Guy

nj7703

Established Member
Hey all, just wanted to say this is a great place so far. I have a 2003 Red, convertable Cobra. I hope to have many hrs of tire smoking fun.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenue! Khosh aamadid! Ni hao! Welcome!

nj7703

Established Member
thank you, thank you, Torch Red. May as well have a bullseye though, in just a few days have had 2 cops turn around and follow me for a bit. Small price to pay.

nj7703

Established Member
I live in Flemington (Central NJ) but work in Morristown (Northern NJ) I have a few nice stretches of road, but both of them the State police have barricks right on the best part of the road.

nj7703

Established Member
That's cool, i grew up there, i work near the Hospital. There has to be somewhere to open this thing up.

nj7703

Established Member
True just need to find a time there is not bumper to bumper traffic.. haha. Actually i found out REAL fast that not all the sand has been cleaned off the backroads. I got very sideways on a sandy road at lunch.. hmmmm is that a tree coming at me.. haha. Yeah that slowed my ass down... for today!

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Torch Red is a definite looker...My third favorite color after Oxford White & Red Fire Metallic =>)

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
Thanks everyone. I must say not all is well in SVT land, my car is going back to the dealer already. My speedo is about 10 to 15 mph too fast. I was passed by a truck, going uphill on the highway, even though my speedo read 80. Then i got passed by a HYUNDAI of all things, like i was doing 60. A Hyundai?.. god the shame...

nj7703

Established Member
Yeah, it is at least 10 mph too high. Does it read it off the trans? or is it off a wheel? Sorry for the total newbie question, and the now off topic thread.

Users who are viewing this thread