New here. Wanted to say hello

case2307

What? I can't hear you.
Established Member
Just wanted to say hi. I don't have a mustang but, to be honest I am a Ford guy. This is my first Chevy. I am down with all fast cars. I have been lurking on here for a while and like some of my other Z brothers thought I might as well register and post some. I really like the Ford trucks. Thinking of a lightning in 04 as a daily driver. It's pretty cool to see the guys at the track with trucks hauling ass. Anyway, enjoy all. I'll be around here lurking from time to time.:beer: :beer:

case2307

What? I can't hear you.
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Welcome aboard and Enjoy your stay. Lets see some pictures of your Z06!!

I will post some tomorrow. I want to show off the new exhaust. If you guys will host a video I would like to post some pics and video of the mod party putting the Borla's on.

:beer:

case2307

What? I can't hear you.
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Welcome aboard and Enjoy your stay. Lets see some pictures of your Z06!!

I will post some tomorrow. I want to show off the new exhaust. If you guys will host a video I would like to post some pics and video of the mod party putting the Borla's on.

:beer:

ltv1

Established Member
Welcome, people are very civilized here. Just like the Corvette groups. Very smart too.

Jens03GT

Established Member
:-D Hello. Welcome to the site. Love those Vettes. Have to see some pics. So I see that you are from Texas. I am from San Antonio . Damn do I miss it. Have fun on the site. :beer:

case2307

What? I can't hear you.
Established Member
Thanks for the warm welcome. We had a great mod party. Did some lowering, some headlights, exhaust, and all in all had a great time. One of the other guys there made a video of some fun we had. Please go over and check it out.

Thanks,
Case

http://www.l33tz06.com/media/mod_party.mpg

P.S. 51 Meg

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread