New here with a 2013 pic

Coastie

Established Member
Hello from Virginia. I finally upgraded my 1999 V6 that was my first new car. 163,000 miles with no significant issues so I decided to stay with Mustang.

2013 Mustang GT/CS with comfort package. Love it so far, except how long it just took me to clean it. I swore I would never get another black car (have a 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab in black) but when I saw it at the dealer, I knew it was coming home.

June12011_SM.jpg

CodyWayne718

Established Member
Even though you know how hard black is to take care of, it's hard to pass them up cause you know how good they look when clean! I had two black vehicles back to back. Good looking car!

Coastie

Established Member
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words. One good thing is that it already inspired me to clean out the garage so it could fit.:-D

PLASMAN

Don
Established Member
Congrats love my white one too! Had a black GT500 before this, no more black cars too much time cleaning not enough driving! The black is very sharp with the CS package

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Congrats love my white one too! Had a black GT500 before this, no more black cars too much time cleaning not enough driving! The black is very sharp with the CS package

Totally agree. When I said no more black cars for me, I meant it. It's been 7 years since I've owned a black car. I've owned 4 cars since then and still not a black car in sight!

saunupe1911

Established Member
lower it an inch and the car would be perfect! I wouldn't even put aftermarket wheels on it. Still beautiful though.

Users who are viewing this thread