New Here

smithers5505

Established Member
Hey everyone, Im new to this badass community just wanted to be a part of this page.... most of the people on this page have taught me alot about my ride, and of course COBRAS i dont have a cobra, its just an 03 Gt with every bolt on you can get with VT cams... Its fun enough for me as soon as I learn to post pics, or someone tells me how i will.... its oxford white, with black bullitts... took wing off, cobra brakes and calipers, with cobra bumper... well yeh, thanks for lettin me be apart of this.... :rockon:

smithers5505

Established Member
hey mikeyboy whats all done to your ride, im just curious cause your one of the few dumbass gt owners like me on a svt page :) lol.... this is a nice page tho... so whats done to it ::rockon::

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a clean GT. You can get free image hosting at www.photobucket.com

Just upload your pictures there. They will give you 3 different tags you can use to post your pictures, you want to use the one that looks like [|MG]ww.dsfsf.dfsdfds [/|MG]. Just paste that code in your post and you will be good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread