• Sunday 4PM

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Sunday 5PM

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Well i would like to come but i dont think i qualify because i dont have my gt-500 yet.but i do have a 89 f-150 haha....i going to pinks all out with the family...but if iam allowed i would attend some other meets you all have, ill bring the jeep and ss.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Well i would like to come but i dont think i qualify because i dont have my gt-500 yet.but i do have a 89 f-150 haha....i going to pinks all out with the family...but if iam allowed i would attend some other meets you all have, ill bring the jeep and ss.

I don't mind domestics. Please bring the SS! I have a buddy bringing a Camaro SS probably a F250 with the basic bolt ons

I just wanted the point across that I will not let any rice park near us. They are more than welcome to show up and go to hooters, you can even drive your ricer over. You can park in the other spots on the lot with that vehicle.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Kool ill make the next meet.the ss is a little under the weather rite now anyways.the purge solinoid is stuck open.so iam trying to get that worked out.

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Looks like I won't make it, the girlfriend informed me that I had plans to be in Gulfport this weekend. If I don't drive my car I'll let my dad take it up there. I'm trying to get him in a cobra and I want him to check out saleenfiend's car. Maybe next month.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
lol Thanks for the guys that came! I had a good time. The weather was a little cold but its going to warm up! We will be scheduling another day near the beginning of April. I will post up a new thread.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Sorry I couldnt make it.
I look forward to making the next meet. I just had too much to do and with the chance of rain I didnt figure it was still on.

So, sorry you guys didnt get to see me!

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Well Anticipated date for next meet is going to be probably going to be the 1st Saturday of April. (Its the Sat. of easter)

good or bad idea?

If not We can do another Weekend

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Its hard for me to say being a month away. But I would imagine that doing it on any holiday may not be the best idea since alot of us have kids that like to easter egg hunt..lol

Users who are viewing this thread