• Sunday 4PM

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Sunday 5PM

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Flat cobra's accepted? lol I should be able to make it as soon as i fix this pos broken rack and pinion.

Last edited:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I gotta work the 28th so I'm out. My truck and trailer will be available to tow Craigs car if need be though.

I've already heard your car at Benjy's shop marine, it sounded mean for sure, sounds like a belt or bearing has gone out though (squeeling sound), might wanna get that looked at.

Last edited:

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
I gotta work the 28th so I'm out. My truck and trailer will be available to tow Craigs car if need be though.

I've already heard your car at Benjy's shop marine, it sounded mean for sure, sounds like a belt or bearing has gone out though (squeeling sound), might wanna get that looked at.

You Really shouldn't punish the STANG just because you have to work. I'm sure I could pick it up for you earlier in the morning and make sure it makes the trip if ya like?:pop:

evn62719

USMC
Established Member

Yea water keeps leaking though the shaker and onto the belt. I really need to get that looked at.

What kinda power you making in that thing?

I dont know yet, we'll find out soon hopefully

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
How much cash you think I should offer this guy?
The complete swap.. mine IRS is completely Stock, stock exhaust

See link below

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-256/570063-built-sra-wtt-stock-irs-cash.html

Its hard to say, if you arent going to race your car then I wouldn't bother buying such a fancy rear. Kinda like craigs rear, its built to the hilt but has never spun a tire over...lol

But if you do want it, I owuld ask him what he may have in mind. Since he has the aftermarket exhaust etc.. he is bound to want a desent amount.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
He wants close to $1500 I agree that it may be completely overboard for what I need, but Its so appealing

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
You Really shouldn't punish the STANG just because you have to work. I'm sure I could pick it up for you earlier in the morning and make sure it makes the trip if ya like?:pop:

Len, its in NO shape to be seen right now, maybe a few weeks or so.........:banana:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Kevin..if you dont bring your car or not it would be nice to get the old group back together for a little meet.

Where is Rick? I talked with him about FFW in Baytown and the I havent talked to him since.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Yeah I agree Ezell, its been way to long now. My car should be ready in a few weeks hopefully so I'll make it then for sure. I gotta work that 28th or else I would be there to check out some rides. Ricks off so he should be there maybe?? He's been working his arse off at Jerry Lee's and then goes to the FD like me. I stay pretty busy myself. I'll be ion your area tomorrow in Gonzales doing my part time job. I'll tell Rick to chime in.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
hmm i might have to make this myself, you guys cant laugh at my car, its 2 different shades of black, redfire, and mineral grey :(

98rs

Established Member
Kevin..if you dont bring your car or not it would be nice to get the old group back together for a little meet.

Where is Rick? I talked with him about FFW in Baytown and the I havent talked to him since.
Pm me your cell and i can give you a ring.I have been trying to ketch up on sleep. I've been burning down Baton Rouge here lately lol.

Users who are viewing this thread