New in Phoenix

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Welcome. You will love it here. Did you go to Barrett-Jackson over the weekend? I saw a torch red Cobra there on Saturday.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
you should check out the scottsdale pavilions, or firebird race way me and my brother are usally at bolth, i have a GT500 and he has a 03 cobra.

derockgt

Established Member
you should check out the scottsdale pavilions, or firebird race way me and my brother are usally at bolth, i have a GT500 and he has a 03 cobra.

sounds good ive been to the pavilions back when i lived here before. i had a 2000 GT at the time and i always remember there being at least 4-5 terminators there. i plan on making it out there sat. i need to get my car retuned here for the 91 fuel or just run some torco. i have a full tank of 93 right now but you know how these cars are.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
cool man hope to see you out there this saturday, ill look for your car.

03silverdragon

Established Member
just moved. in east mesa.

welcome, dont forget this saturday 28th. is mustang nite at the pavilions, lots, and i meant lots of stangs that nite, i will be there early to get a good spot like ( 2:30 - 3:00) hope to see ya there, and once again welcome!!:beer:

derockgt

Established Member
welcome, dont forget this saturday 28th. is mustang nite at the pavilions, lots, and i meant lots of stangs that nite, i will be there early to get a good spot like ( 2:30 - 3:00) hope to see ya there, and once again welcome!!:beer:

dang 2:30!!! when i used to go several years back we wouldnt roll out till 7-8! so thats a good time if you want to get a good parking spot? how long will it go to?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
dang 2:30!!! when i used to go several years back we wouldnt roll out till 7-8! so thats a good time if you want to get a good parking spot? how long will it go to?

Haha no you don't need to be there at 2:30 lol. I get there around 8 and yeah on Mustang Night the stang parking lot is completely packed. To get parking there I would suggest showing up at 6ish. People stay there till around 9:30-10pm. Old timers with their classics show up around 2 I've heard but they also leave at around 6 lol. I'll be there!

cool man hope to see you out there this saturday, ill look for your car.

Have you learned to launch that thing yet? I've seen you running at the track, around 13's. I believe it had the paper plate on it when I saw it, so I'm sure you're just not used to the car yet.

Users who are viewing this thread