New jlt catch can!

10gt5

Established Member
The new "filter" foe the jlt catch cans is amazing!! My car collected more oil in 300 miles than it used to in 3000 miles!! Jlt great call on new design

10gt5

Established Member
If u get the new "filter" design it's awesome and it takes less than 10 seconds to install I highly recommend it

Ratinacage

Established Member
The new "filter" foe the jlt catch cans is amazing!! My car collected more oil in 300 miles than it used to in 3000 miles!! Jlt great call on new design

Should I purchase this directly from JLT to assure I get the one with this new filter?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I had the original JLT and swapped it out for Bob's. Bob's is way more affective than the JLT but draining it is quite a bit more of a PITA. I will keep the Bob's on the passenger side without a doubt, but I'm thinking about going with JLT's for the driver side.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I had the original JLT and swapped it out for Bob's. Bob's is way more affective than the JLT but draining it is quite a bit more of a PITA. I will keep the Bob's on the passenger side without a doubt, but I'm thinking about going with JLT's for the driver side.

If you still have the JLT you can just pop the new filter into it.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Naa, I ended up selling it a while back. Of course I said to myself when I sold it, that I would regret it.

Silver_Serpent

Established Member
I had the same results when I swapped the filter in mine. I was about to throw it away and get something else after about 3500 miles ... oil didnt even coat the whole bottom. I swapped the filter out and it collected over 1/8" of oil in 150 miles. I am very satisfied with it now. The improvement is astounding.

Users who are viewing this thread