New job....gotta sell the Mustang

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Figured I post in here to my local Peeps.....Job offer with an OBSCENE amount of money has presented itself and I got to get a 4WD vehicle. F150 of course!!!!

2002 Mustang GT

50k on the clock, 5 Speed, MP3 Player (factory), Cloth seats, IMMACULATE shape, American Racing Rebels (17s), just put two new tires on the front, Pioneers in the doors and Infinity in the rears, A/C cold, IMCO mufflers (1 chamber) with a custom modified Factory H pipe.

Looking to get 8,500 for the car so if anyone wants a FUN dd, then this is for you.

Pass the word to your friends.....I am going This Friday to trade in and buy the truck.

Later

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
5 Speed

beach002.jpg

mustang.jpg

003.jpg

mustang007.jpg

Later

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Todd, I work at BANNER Ford in Covington. If you are still looking for an F150 4x4. I am a Mechanic there but can get you hooked up with a good sales guy. If you are interested PM me. My name is Vince.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Todd, I work at BANNER Ford in Covington. If you are still looking for an F150 4x4. I am a Mechanic there but can get you hooked up with a good sales guy. If you are interested PM me. My name is Vince.

Thanks for the heads up bro....Got a new truck (2007 Nissan Titan) and the Dealer gave me 9,000 for the Stang. They are now selling it for 12,500 Figures!!!!!!

Later

Users who are viewing this thread