New kid here

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
Hey guys I'm 15 i know i know not old enough to drive but i know some crap about cars. I have been on this forum for about 6 months but never posted and decided I would now join the fun. Actually this is the forums were i learned about the 03 cobra and Mach 1 never new the Mach 1 was comin out until i came here. I had this job with my uncle to try and save up for a car but umm at my age it is hard to save up some money. So i blew it i was really POed to cause after i started readin and drivin around with my brother and his friends in there cars I wanted to take that money back and put it in the bank and save it up to buy something. Maybe next summer i will have enough commensense to save up so i can to join the cobra family.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Welcome and good luck in your savings venture (the Cobra is indeed worth it). :)

I'm currently putting alittle aside for a Ferrari 328, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a nice one next summer, so I know how the saving thing can be.

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
Thanks guys for the welcomes and yes 03cobrabro good luck with your saving venture on the ferrari. I'm sure it will be worth it to. WireEater come on man just a sip please. HAHA jk i don't drink thats a no no.

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
Thanks guys for the welcomes slowsvt95 nice lightning there one that goes around here that looks just like it. Anyways thanks again for the welcomes.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by nastygt
Thanks guys for the welcomes slowsvt95 nice lightning there one that goes around here that looks just like it. Anyways thanks again for the welcomes.
Thanks, I just got that one not long ago. :)

Users who are viewing this thread