New L owner!

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
New L owner! *pics + vid up*

Whats up fellas... I pick up my L tomorro after work.. `01 with 26k miles... Seems to have a ton of mods, I see the Stiegemeyer symbol on the upper plenum, and I assume the blower has been ported (its painted black and clean), JLP cai, MAFia plugged into the MAF, has pullies, and what looks like a FMIC..

I know I'm missin a ton of stuff, but I'll get up pics of it tomorrow night.. Just wanted to drop in and say whats up, cuz I'll be lurking around here now that I sold my Cobra..

I talked to a guy who knows his lightnings and he said I should be seeing 415whp easy, and torque near 500, on 14psi (guage reads about that at WOT)

:beer:

Last edited:

vmorel1

Established Member
Congrats man! However.....
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Sweet congrats man. Do you know who tuned the truck? If not I say first thing is go to a tuner and make sure its safe.
Oh and welcome to the party!

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Welcome and when you get a chance put up some good pics of the beauty all over (underside, engine compartment, exhaust, etc) and we can spot mods you may not have even noticed. There is a bunch of knowledge around these sites just take it all in. :thumbsup: Matt

LSUstang05

Established Member
I'd assume the thing that looks like a big FMIC is just an AFCO or similar heat exchanger (much larger than stock). Can't wait to see pics of the truck and be sure to get a good tune! You should easily be able to hit that 415hp/500tq number on a super safe tune.

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
Whats up fellas... I pick up my L tomorro after work.. `01 with 26k miles... Seems to have a ton of mods, I see the Stiegemeyer symbol on the upper plenum, and I assume the blower has been ported (its painted black and clean), JLP cai, MAFia plugged into the MAF, has pullies, and what looks like a FMIC..

I know I'm missin a ton of stuff, but I'll get up pics of it tomorrow night.. Just wanted to drop in and say whats up, cuz I'll be lurking around here now that I sold my Cobra..

I talked to a guy who knows his lightnings and he said I should be seeing 415whp easy, and torque near 500, on 14psi (guage reads about that at WOT)

:beer:

FMIC? truck must be turboed. LOL its a heat exchanger not a FMIC.

Users who are viewing this thread