NEW LFP Lazer Cut Scuff Plates

Mark@LFP

Banned
Introducing the New LFP Lazer Cut Polished Scuff Plates.
All SVTP Members Can apply the 5% Off Grand Opening Special. Just enter coupon code #0806 Upon Checkout.

Dress Up your Lightning with a set of LFP Embossed Scuff Plates. The LFP Polished Scuff Plates eliminate your unsightly black plastic factory molded covers with Personalized Lazer Engraved Lightning Script. Simply remove existing stock pieces, peel off 3m Industrial Strength Double Stick Tape and place firmly.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Mark- thanks to you and your crew for sending my stuff out. If I'd have seen this earlier, I would have ordered one before having mine shipped! MUST... STOP.. SPENDING!

Mark@LFP

Banned
When you see the quality of the piece you will agree they are worth every penny. LFP scuff plates are not just a piece of stamped aluminum. Scuff lines and Lightning script are machined. Plates are then hand polished to a show finish.
Jesse will be adding some more bling today, with more in the works. Stay tuned!

snakestress,

We can add it today. The introductory price includes FREE shipping.

Mark/LFP

Last edited:

fullboogie

Established Member
Dude, what's the point of having scuff plates that are so nice you hate to scuff them? Oh, why not - I'm ordering some!

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I love it and will purchase some in the near future....................

Mark@LFP

Banned
As Promised, More Bling. Functional AND Good Looking:

LFP Polished Power Steering Reservior Expansion Tank........$94.95

LFP Billet Aluminum Engine Bay Dress Up Kit.........$129.95

LFP Polished Aluminum Dress Up Package...........$214.95

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Does that power steering just bolt in the same spot? any fabrication required?Any choice of color caps?
Do you sell a polished radiator over flow tank? Thanks

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
Plates are then hand polished to a show finish.

Mark/LFP
HAND polished or polished using a bench grinder and the guy is holding them. If they are HAND polished the guy doing them has to have King Kong arms and deserves like $300 an hour. I've hand polished things, never again!

BTW Thank you Mark for making real door sills. These have been added to my list as well.

Another BTW where the hell on your website did the Lightning emblems go? I was looking for the domed LFP ones for my Cousin and could not for the life of me find them.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
brucewrs said:
Does that power steering just bolt in the same spot? any fabrication required?Any choice of color caps?
Do you sell a polished radiator over flow tank? Thanks

:shrug: ??????? :thumbsup:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
LFP Polished Power Steering Reservior Expansion Tank........$94.95

Mark, have you test fit one of these yet? It looks exactly like my CANTON tank that doesn't fit at all. I had to fab up brackets to even make it close, which I'm sure others wouldn't bother doing. They'd just send them back, irritated.

Mark@LFP

Banned
Scuff Plates

Andre,

This is Mike. I spoke with you this afternoon and took your order. Your exhaust, plates and badges will ship Monday.
Send me some of that black beer for the 2 tranny filters I sent you no charge in June :beer:

Mike/LFP

Users who are viewing this thread