New look at the 07 Super duty

rd04svt

Established Member
I hope not! Thats ugly...My 2K SD is still kickin' but I saw a new F350 King Ranch, Black with a Gold 2-tone, and experienced a case of new truck lust....had to leave the dealership before I got in trouble.....

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
99cobrablack said:
And I thought the 05-06's were ugly

Really? I see the 05-06's as the logical progression of the previous models, though the bumpers are not as substantial looking.

fastjuan

SVT
Established Member
The more i look at the photo the more I like it, its bold and tough looking. I also think the photo is of a 2wd thats why the front looks so close to the ground. Hopefully it will be at the NY autoshow and well get a look at a fully finished one.

sonicbluesvt03

CobraLess
Established Member
dont like the grill getin bigger every year!, top of the grill kinda looks like a chrome bugshield its so big, and the headlights suck, but am glad to see a new powerstroke motor

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Only good thing was the part about the 6.4 diesles featuring sequentila turbos making around 350 hp. Truck looks to much like a dam volvo semi truck

Joe

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
SID297 said:
Really? I see the 05-06's as the logical progression of the previous models, though the bumpers are not as substantial looking.
They are growing on me, but I don't like the big square grilles. the headlights are "ok" at best. The 17-18 inch wheels drive me nuts though. It would be worth swapping small brakes on to get the 16 inch wheels back.

FordRacing200

Banned
on another note, this new truck is awesome in every category EXCEPT that ****ING HIDEOUS front clip! that thing is dispictable, but i love the rest of it, the interior is pretty sweet also!

99cobrablack said:
The 17-18 inch wheels drive me nuts though. It would be worth swapping small brakes on to get the 16 inch wheels back.
WTF? Its a big truck, compliment it with those 20s and a set of 33x15.50 BFG all terrain T/A tires!

Last edited:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Looks like some engineer at ford took a crap and wipe his ass and brought the toilet paper out to the confrence table to show everyone the final design of the 07 super duty.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Front end looks upside down or something. I think I'am going to buy a 06 now but I'am hesitant to because I really want to try the 6.4 Litre diesel out.

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
03silversvt said:
Looks like some engineer at ford took a crap and wipe his ass and brought the toilet paper out to the confrence table to show everyone the final design of the 07 super duty.
hahah i agree :lol:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
on another note, this new truck is awesome in every category EXCEPT that ****ING HIDEOUS front clip! that thing is dispictable, but i love the rest of it, the interior is pretty sweet also!

WTF? Its a big truck, compliment it with those 20s and a set of 33x15.50 BFG all terrain T/A tires!
20's belong on escalades. Give me a 16x10 wheel with some sidewall.

Users who are viewing this thread