New Meats....New Pics...

snakezilla

Established Member
Well I finally got around to replacing my old 275/295 Toyo tires and got some BFG 265/315. Im very happy with the way my car looks. Sorry I dont have a nikon. Enjoy :beer:

thats my DD maxima in the background.

thanks for looking.:beer:

Last edited:

snakezilla

Established Member
Is it as loud/raspy as o/r x and stingers? Also did you just buy the regular magnaflow catback and have someone weld in the packs? I've really thought about doing this lately.

its just as loud and raspy as the stingers if not louder. the cool thing about it is, if you keep your foot of the gas and just criuse its not that loud(Magnaflow) My bud has stingers on his car with an o/r X and side by side my car was louder under throttle. However, they seem to pop more than the stingers after you get your foot of the gas. Yes I did just have the magnapacks welded on the maganaflow CB.

Last edited:

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
its just as loud and raspy as the stingers if not louder. the cool thing about it is, if you keep your foot of the gas and just criuse its not that loud(Magnaflow) My bud has stingers on his car with an o/r X and side by side my car was louder under throttle. However, they seem to pop more than the stingers after you get your foot of the gas. Yes I did just have the magnapacks welded on the maganaflow CB.
Thanks for the info! My original setup was:

ARH Longtubes + ARH o/r X + Stingers

Driving normal and at idle it sounded sick, but once I got on it, I couldn't stand the sound. Just way to raspy. So now I have switched to the steeda catback but that's to quiet lol. I'm trying to find a catback that's, that "In Between" sound haha.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Tires look great!

The car in the last couple of videos I posted has magnapacks with an o/r X. There is a clip in this one where you can hear the exhaust:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dlcWYARu-8"]YouTube- Challenger R/T vs 03 Cobra[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread